About the Scanner
Preserve, protect and share your historic documents and family pictures. With the Flip-Pal mobile scanner, no longer will your precious photos, documents and other memories be scattered, lost or hidden. The Flip-Pal scanner allows you to digitise framed photos, albums, medals, and pictures of any size using its accurate stitch software, and with the patented flip-and-scan technology you can scan items while still in their album or frame.
- Scan images anytime, anywhere
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Cordless and battery powered so no computer required to scan
- Store your scans on the included memory card
QUICK & EASY
- Push one button to scan in seconds
- No computer required to scan
- Insert the SD card from the scanner into your computer to see the digital images
- Scan any size original, from coins to newspapers
- 'Stitching' allows you to scan large documents and then seamlessly combine them
- Patented flip-and-scan technology: Remove the lid, flip the scanner over and scan using the see-through window for framing the original
- High quality, high resolution images
- 600 & 300 dpi resolution
- Colour is true to the original
What's in the box?
Everything you need to get started is included inside the box.
- Scanner 10.25" x 6.5" x 1.25"
- Four AA batteries (installed)
- 4GB SD memory card (installed)
- USB to SD adaptor
- Stitching and color restoration software
- Quick Start User Guide
- One-Year limited warranty